Placeables: Quickly show items in your inventory that you can build with!

A quickbar-inspired window that shows all items you can use for building that is currently in your inventory. Designed for use with megamods (Pyanodon's, Bob's, and Angel's for example) that add so many buildings that the quickbar can't handle them all.

Utilities
2 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

g [Can't Replicate] Switching resolution makes GUI window unreachable

1 year, 2 months ago

When I switch from a pc with 4k resolution to a full hd notebook, I cannot find the Placeables GUI anymore. GUI position should be reset if outside screen.

1 year, 2 months ago

I'm having a hell of a time replicating this, every time I try changing resolution with the GUI in random corners it manages to stay on the screen.

I remember something like this being an issue a loooong time ago, and I was never truly able to fix every single edge-case, but in theory just resizing the window once should force the GUI to re-appear on the screen.

The problem is there is no event that triggers when the screen resolution changes (or atleast there didn't use to be). Usually stuff like this isn't a huge issue for most mods, but My mod is meant to stay on the screen all the time so shenanigans like this can occur, and I really don't want to add a continuous check as I try really hard to keep the amount of calculations this mod does to a minimum.

If resizing the window doesn't force it to re-appear, I could be convinced to implement a command or something to reset its position, but typing that command should take way longer than just resizing the window once or so.

1 year, 2 months ago

Thanks for the resize tip. I will check that.

There is no need for multiple checks. Just check ONCE when the save game is loaded.

New response