Placeables: Quickly show items in your inventory that you can build with!

A quickbar-inspired window that shows all items you can use for building that is currently in your inventory. Designed for use with megamods (Pyanodon's, Bob's, and Angel's for example) that add so many buildings that the quickbar can't handle them all.

Utilities
2 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

b [Fixed] Error after placing

1 year, 3 months ago
(updated 1 year, 3 months ago)

I got the following error after placing a chest - https://imgur.com/JYgjEwM. If you need any other technical info let me know.

Edit: I upgraded to 1.1.8 but it didn't help.

1 year, 3 months ago

Hmm this is an odd one as it seems like the entire placeables GUI is borked, Unless the placeable's GUI is collapsed, it seems to not have registered any items in your inventory at all. Did you just add the mod to your save file recently? Try dragging the placeables window a bit to see if it causes it to fully populate with items, I'll put out a basic bandaid error check though for the crash, but I'd like to know why it happened in the first place..

Seems this error is the same of a very old error i forgot to check up on until now related to some shenanigans with editor mode

1 year, 3 months ago

Pushed out the potential fix, lets hope it works

Can you also try immediatly mining a placeable object instead of placing one from that same save file? I wonder if that crashes as well...

1 year, 2 months ago

Sorry for the delay! No errors so far, thanks!! Consider this fixed :)

New response