Placeables: Quickly show items in your inventory that you can build with!

A quickbar-inspired window that shows all items you can use for building that is currently in your inventory. Designed for use with megamods (Pyanodon's, Bob's, and Angel's for example) that add so many buildings that the quickbar can't handle them all.

Utilities
2 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

g [Fixed?] Bug: Items placed in chests/trains not decremented

1 year, 8 months ago

To reproduce: * Place chest * Place items in chest (entire inventory of 13 stone bricks for example) * Count stays at 13 * Pick up chest * Count jumps to 26

Incorrect count will be shown until window is refreshed, either by the addition/removal of an entire item or by placing an item and clearing the cursor.

Not a big issue but confusing until you work out what is happening

1 year, 8 months ago

To reproduce:

• Place chest

• Place items in chest (entire inventory of 13 stone bricks for example)

• Count stays at 13

• Pick up chest

• Count jumps to 26

Incorrect count will be shown until window is refreshed, either by the addition/removal of an entire item or by placing an item and clearing the cursor.

Not a big issue but confusing until you work out what is happening

1 year, 3 months ago

I may be super late responding to this, but I am unable to reproduce this at all, chest interactions don't cause any issues like that for me, if it did, that would have been a huge problem, i wonder if its some very weird mod conflict... :/

2 months ago

Just realized this is pretty much the same as https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Placeables/discussion/6465f6b6cd2b953096812a57, and should be fixed now.

New response