Placeables: Quickly show items in your inventory that you can build with!

A quickbar-inspired window that shows all items you can use for building that is currently in your inventory. Designed for use with megamods (Pyanodon's, Bob's, and Angel's for example) that add so many buildings that the quickbar can't handle them all.

Utilities
2 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

b [Fixed] Breaks Packing Tape's packed chests

1 year, 11 months ago

Packing Tape mod and Placeables used to be compatible, but Placeables now causes Packing Tape's packed chests to turn into copies of each other. Packing Tape hasn't changed since when these mods played nice together, so it has to be something changed by Placeables.

How to reproduce:
1. Enable placeables and Packing Tape mods
2. Start or load a game.
3. Make sure packing tape is toggled on in the quick tools.
4. Place two chests.
5. Put different items in each chest.
6. Pick up both chests
7. Open the inventory
8. Select one of the packed chests

What I expect to happen:
The selected packed chest goes into the cursor, and the other packed chest stays as is.

What happens:
The other packed chest turns into a copy of the selected chest.

1 year, 11 months ago

Oh gosh, I did not know that items with inventories other than tanks and such existed. Its also possible my mod breaks things if the user has multiple tanks or soemthing, will look into it now. For the time being one can downgrade to version 1.0.0, as the changes are mostly minimal

1 year, 11 months ago

I think its fixed now, i didnt get a chance to test it with the mod you used, but i got it to atleast fix the same issue that was happening with tanks and cars, if it still happens let me know

1 year, 11 months ago

Yup, that fixed it, thank you

New response