Placeables: Quickly show items in your inventory that you can build with!

A quickbar-inspired window that shows all items you can use for building that is currently in your inventory. Designed for use with megamods (Pyanodon's, Bob's, and Angel's for example) that add so many buildings that the quickbar can't handle them all.

Utilities
2 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

g [Outside Scope] Great mod. Couple suggestions

2 years ago

Love this mod. Couple suggestions:

1) It would be great to have a checkbox to show ghosts of all items you have unlocked. That way you can pick/place a ghost even if you don't have it in your inventory.
2) Wound be nice to have a way sort items by the exact layout of the crafting menu (with blank space) and tabs or arrows to move sections.
3) Or a way to manually sort.

2 years ago

Unfortunatly these things are kinda outside the scope of this mod.

Especially the sorting, I use an API function that gives me that exact order for the items because its miles faster than manually looping through the inventory, so I have no control over the order of things displayed, atleast not without like a large change to how the mod works.

And showing every building you have unlocked is kinda counter to the point of the mod, especially in large modpacks with hundred+ new buildings, it would just flood the menu with ghost items XD

New response