Placeables: Quickly show items in your inventory that you can build with!

A quickbar-inspired window that shows all items you can use for building that is currently in your inventory. Designed for use with megamods (Pyanodon's, Bob's, and Angel's for example) that add so many buildings that the quickbar can't handle them all.

Utilities
2 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

i Observation/Inquiry re: Space Exploration

2 years ago

Space Exploration's Navigation Sat mode switches to a non-actor mode which can only place Ghosts, I have not thoroughly checked but I suspect that this mod does not do a check for "Can be placed on this surface", so this is a two-request-synergy: check for all Placeables in Crafting Menu when in Non-actor/Navsat mode, and filter by Surface Type Permissive (Planet, Orbit, Spaceship)

1 year, 2 months ago

I think this is more of a problem with Space Exploration where it's hard to change inventory contents depending on the surface type (I have to manually put away a bunch of my inventory items into a chest when I launch a rocket into space, and then again when I return from space)

1 year, 2 months ago

Yeah, there is no event that fires when the surface the player is on changes. I asked the spaceExploration devs to implement an event I could latch onto when this happens but that was a while back, and I'm unsure it ever actually got implemented. They are so busy with more important things that I didn't feel it worth bothering them too much about it haha

New response