Placeables: Quickly show items in your inventory that you can build with!

A quickbar-inspired window that shows all items you can use for building that is currently in your inventory. Designed for use with megamods (Pyanodon's, Bob's, and Angel's for example) that add so many buildings that the quickbar can't handle them all.

Utilities
2 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

i Button suggestion

3 years ago

The top 4 buttons are recommended to be fixed to the upper left corner or to the original position. After each click to zoom in and out and the fold button, the mouse needs to be repositioned to find these 4 buttons. If they are fixed to the upper left corner of the top, there is no need Find these 4 buttons in the mouse position, looping and folding open and close will be very fast and convenient

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I might add that as an option on the next update. No promises though
Also in case you didn't know, there is a hotkey (default ctrl-p) that collapses/uncollapses the window and another (default ctrl+shift+p) that fully closes/opens the window.
I think I forgot to add that to the mod description.

3 years ago

I know that there are shortcut keys that can be used, but I use a lot of mods. There are many shortcut keys to remember. Or mouse click habit point

3 years ago

2 suggestions
1 Increase the item search box. There are too many items in py. Although classified, it is not easy to see the items you want to select at a glance.
2 Added the automatic folding function after selecting the item (you can add this function in the settings, the user checks whether to activate it)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Discuss suggestions
If you press E to open the backpack, your mod window will automatically open, and it will be automatically installed on the left or right side of the backpack main window. Press E and the backpack window will automatically close again. Will the effect be better?
Just like E opens the backpack, the window on the right is divided into three categories: manufacturing, players and logistics. Merge the Mod window with the main window and add item categories on the left?
The proposal is exploratory because it is difficult to implement.

3 years ago

Okay, I added an option to have the buttons show on the left side.

New response