Place Roads Like Rails

Put roads in your factory quickly and easily

Content
5 years ago
0.16 - 0.17
Transportation

g Buildings/warehouses

5 years ago

Would be really dope if we could have some buildings or just modular segments of buildings like cliffs so we could make factories actually look like ones and also houses would be cool if we wanna make some abandoned looking neighborhoods infested with biter bases so we could fight brigador style in them >:D

5 years ago

Hi Lilstrip!!!! That's gonna be great! A Skin for mining-drills, assembling machines, even the belts... for a "City Constructions Like"... and some decorations generating in the map, like the cliffs you suggest, like abandoned houses... Hmm.. i will think in making that... XD Love it

5 years ago

cool, I could show you the map I am working on at this moment if you have discord :P would be pretty dope! Its really big and it is focusing on being a vanilla scenario for future compatibility but I plan on making a version with those things you mentioned! https://discord.gg/VEdcXM we could meet in this discord, its not mine but it is small so it will be much easier to just meet on there :P look for Maelstrom, thats my discord name

5 years ago

Hi Lilstrip! Thats very nice, i wanna see this! Im trying to add you but i can't! Try me MayorAquila#7740 !! XD

5 years ago

alright! will do :P

5 years ago

sent a friend request, had lots of progress with the map in the last few days and I am about 50% done with the abandoned city district

5 years ago

I haven't seen any responses from you since I sent that friend request. Are you active on discord or you just forgot? Got alot more of my project done and would like to show you where I am at now!

New response