Peaceful SeaBlock deprecated

by Danacus

Prevents worms from spawning in SeaBlock. Implemented in Seablock 5.0.0 for factorio 1.1.

Content
4 years ago
Enemies

g no connection to the Modportal if Peaceful Seablock Mod in the Modfolder

4 years ago

Hi,
if Peacefull Seablock in the Modfolder i can connect to the Modportal to update the other mods.
error description:
Failed to parse the mod portal API: Mod PeacefulSeaBlock dependenca base>=0.17, SeaBlock >= 0.3.5. not matching pattern "[?|(?)|!] ModName [ModVersion specifier]".

4 years ago

Hi,

I appears that an older version of Peaceful SeaBlock has messed up the Mod Portal because of invalid dependencies. This was a mistake on my end and I have solved this by removing older versions of the mod from the Mod Portal.

This was all due to a bug in the older version of my mod. so I uploaded a fix, but the older version still kept invalidating the response from the Mod Portal.

I believe that the way the Mod Portal and the game deal with these situation are not very robust and can be improved. I will report this to the developers. thanks for telling me about this.

4 years ago

The issue was already reported and was supposed to be fixed already, however it does not appear to be fixed.

https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=71709

4 years ago

Great, thank you so much for your work.

New response