Peaceful SeaBlock deprecated

by Danacus

Prevents worms from spawning in SeaBlock. Implemented in Seablock 5.0.0 for factorio 1.1.

Content
4 years ago
Enemies

g [Question] What does this mod do vs changing settings

4 years ago

What does this mod do differently to just turning off biters when setting up a Seablock game? That also prevents worms from spawning.

4 years ago

@KiwiHawk No, it doesn't, if you play with seablock, turning off enemies in settings has no effect (worms on islands still spawn).

Also I just missed this mod, and already created new map. Now I added this mod and I needed to manually (with console) kill all already spawned worms. Other than that it works fine.

@Danacus One more thing, I couldn't start this mod with seablock 0.36, because you stated dependencie for seablock 0.35. I just deleted this line and it worked perfect. Is there any workaround you can do so you don't need to manually change required seablock version for every update?

4 years ago

Maybe that is a new thing? I started my seablock game on 0.15 and I have no worms. shrugs

4 years ago

@Danacus One more thing, I couldn't start this mod with seablock 0.36, because you stated dependencie for seablock 0.35. I just deleted this line and it worked perfect. Is there any workaround you can do so you don't need to manually change required seablock version for every update?

Looks like I made a mistake when writing that file, I forgot some quotation marks. Dependencies are used to make sure my mod loads after SeaBlock has loaded. That way I'm sure that I'm actually overwriting some stuff SeaBlock adds. It's not really necessary though, as I've written my changes in data-final-fixed, which runs after SeaBlock's worm stuff.

New response