Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger Ausführung H

by Mearsu

The Tiger I, a German heavy tank of World War II, operated from 1942 in Africa and Europe, usually in independent heavy tank battalions. It was designated Panzerkampfwagen VI Ausf H during development but was changed to Panzerkampfwagen VI Ausf E during production

Content
3 years ago
Transportation

i Balancing

3 years ago

Would you be up to take som balance suggestions for this mod? As it is now, the tank is very overpowered.

3 years ago

Sure, I know it's op, but I wanted to add sounds and stuff first

3 years ago

Oh yeah that's totally fine. I can just leave some ideas here for when you need them if you like.

3 years ago

Sure

3 years ago

First of all i would cut the hp of the tank down immensely. Something like 7500 hp would be more than sufficient. The energy usage should be cut down aswell, as this thing consumes fuel like it's nothing. I think from 26MW down to 6-8 MW. It would help if it accelerated much slower, since it's a tank. Also the build cost needs to be increased dramatically, maybe something along the lines of the vanilla tank. I think a recipe consisting of 1k steel, 100 engine units, 500 iron gears and 250 advanced curcuits would be a good start. The weaponry seems to be well balanced though.

3 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion, I was planning on lowering the consumption to around 10 MW, the only reason why it's so high is because I didn't like the original deceleration, so I increased the friction like 200 times and had to increase the engine power (consumption) for it to even move. The recipe is a placeholder, can't even it. Your idea sounds nice, I'll something like that, only with some intermediate products

3 years ago

Don't worry, it'll be fixed and balanced before 1.0

3 years ago

Looking forward to see that.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

as @SturmSuccessor already says that the hp is set to 7500/8000 BUT there is missing some resistance or something, because if you accidentally destroy a wall or something else, 140-750 hp are taken away! btw i don't know whether it is normal but if you drive backwards then the speed is: <Speed> X - km/ h !

3 years ago

as @SturmSuccessor already says that the hp is set to 7500/8000 BUT there is missing some resistance or something, because if you accidentally destroy a wall or something else, 140-750 hp are taken away!

It's probably impact resistance, I'll look into that (hopefully) next week, I don't have a lot of free time atm.

btw i don't know whether it is normal but if you drive backwards then the speed is: <Speed> X - km/ h !

Not sure what you mean... I haven't played factorio for month or so

If you want and know how to source is here, feel free to submit patch, it's quite easy.

3 years ago

btw i don't know whether it is normal but if you drive backwards then the speed is: <Speed> X - km/ h !

if you drive forward then it is displayed normally (45 km/h). However, if you driving backwards, for example -35 km/h will be displayed. In other words, the display for numbers or the km/h display are go into the negative area!

i hope it makes sence if not then you can write to me!

3 years ago

if you drive forward then it is displayed normally (45 km/h). However, if you driving backwards, for example -35 km/h will be displayed. In other words, the display for numbers or the km/h display are go into the negative area!

i hope it makes sence if not then you can write to me!

This is Intentional, all vehicles (except spidertron) behave same way, it shows forward speed, and when going backward, your forward speed is -X km/h, I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about it.

3 years ago

I thought it was just your mod, but I also didn't know that it is the same with all other vehicles! I'm sorry for the misunderstanding and I should look first and then write... Sorry >.<

New response