Orbital Ion Cannon

When you need to call down the thunder to deal with those pesky biters, launch a rocket with an ion cannon into orbit and show the bugs who's boss.

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 0.18
Combat

i Useful on other surfaces

3 years ago

I have downloaded this mod as i thought it would be an awesome addition to my Space Exploration game, my only disappointment is i cannot use it inside of Space Exploration's "N" or navigation satellite mode. which is the only way to view surfaces of planets im not currently on.

Currently the artillery remote does work inside this nav mode but the ion cannon remote does not. Albeit i do have to select the artillery remote from the crafting list for the artillery remote to work, but i cannot do the same for the ion cannon remote.

Hopefully u can get the compatibility to work and this will be even more awesome than it already is!

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

The Author of Space Exploration has worked on the compatibility for the Ion Cannon Remote to work inside the "N" mode, the only problem with it now is that during that "N" mode it uses the god-mode's infinite version of the cannon vs the ones available in orbit.

is there any way you can make it so that it will attempt to use the actual cannons first? and/or possibly disable the god mode version while cannons are off CD, or during the "N" mode?

Any other alternative solution for this would be welcome as well, i just dont think being able to use the god-mode version without being in actual god mode should be allowed.

New response