Only Robots

by AJ213

This mod removes the ability to place buildings by hand BUT you can use robots in the start to do so and it adds more upgrades to robots.

Content
7 years ago
0.14 - 0.15
Logistics

b Modded Vehicles removed on placement.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

I ran into a major issue when placing a few modded vehicles from https://mods.factorio.com/mods/Earendel/aai-programmable-vehicles they would be placed but not actually appear. I find this issue exists because of the workaround that was done only allowing vanilla vehicles to be placed and deletes the rest.

Also having issues with some major mod packs as well that I can no longer place anything, looking into this issue and what is causing it.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Addition to the above comment on placing structures it seems like when creative mode installed and the option 'Instant blueprint' is active, objects get used up, but not placed.

7 years ago

I don't know how to fix the creative mode issue and I don't know why you would use creative mod with this mod. But, I will add support to the aai programmable vehicles mod when I figure out how.

7 years ago

I quickly installed creative-mode to test out some things because of the modded vehicle issue. Minor issue though as all it requires is turning off instant blueprint.

New response