Oil Patches Organizer deprecated

by Apriori

Use special blueprint-like item to relocate oil patches so that they are being placed in a custom-sized grid for handy pumping. Also oil patches in newly generated chunks are being reorganized automatically (adjustable through the mods settings menu)! Angel's fissure and natural gas are supported. Select an area with patches to snap them to a grid. Shift+select a point to set a custom grid center. Shift+select an area with patches to move them to the custom grid center.

Utilities
6 years ago
0.15 - 0.16

g Angel ore patchs

7 years ago

Hey could you please make this work for angel ores? there is Gas wells and fissures. Pretty please :)

7 years ago

Its angel infinite ores that has the patches in am sure!

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

"crude-oil", "angels-fissure", "angels-natural-gas" are now supported in 0.0.3.
You can add another resources in control.lua by enumerating them using comma, or I can make an in-game GUI to enable configuring the list of supported resources from the in-game.

7 years ago

Thanks so much your great!

7 years ago

I dont think its working correctly it seem to just delete the extra patches and just leave 1 in a new location! and its not adding them up if that was intended.

7 years ago

But not all the time :S

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Does it work incorrectly for you either for all the types of deposits or for some types? I've generated a new map four times now - everything seems fine for oil...

New response