Ocean Liners

Adds Ocean Liners! Sail the Seas and enjoy.

Content
6 years ago
0.14 - 0.15
Transportation

i Great mod! But...

7 years ago

So my friend and I have used your mod on our new world and I can honestly say I love it. I have not updated to the latest version yet, I will soon, but I have a suggestion for you. Some of the features (such as the dock) seem a little cheaty. Would there be a way you could add enabling / disabling each feature in the config? I know a bit about modding myself, so I could always do it by hand, but it would be nice for myself and other people that have downloaded your mod.

7 years ago

Ah, the dock is still wip. I just added oil to it to see if it would actually produce it and it did haha. I'll disable that in the next patch tomorrow. Sorry if it enticed you to cheat ;)

7 years ago

Also, thanks for the feedback, feel free to share any other thoughts

7 years ago

I could add a config option for swimming too potentially. Is there anything else that feels cheaty?

7 years ago

Hmm, not that I can think of. But since you responded, now would be a good time to mention a bug: The pipes can be placed on water, but they can also be placed inside any entity. Because of this, if placed on an ore patch, it's almost impossible to mine the pipes.

7 years ago

Ah, ty, great feedback. Will fix this tonight along with the dock.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

One last thing, sorry if bugging you, is that the mod prevents world creation in sandbox mode. I think this is due to it checking for player location because of swimming.

Also, fish seem to damage paddle steamers and ironclads on collision.

7 years ago

These are great. Will try to fix all of them. I have been looking into fish collisions and haven't managed to find a way to fix it yet, but will keep trying

7 years ago

What kind of pipes are you using, and what ore were you placing them atop? Had you updated to the latest version when you had this bug? I can't recreate it on the latest version with normal pipes

7 years ago

Just iron pipes, when placing them on coal ore, I would only get the coal ore hitbox. It might be an incompatibility between Squeak Through and Ocean Liners. Also, I could just place them in the middle of a refinery entity.

New response