Ober3550's BobsAngels Overhaul

This mod nerfs bobs and angels to make the game more balanced throughout. Especially including megabasing

Tweaks
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

b Oversights when playing with Circuit Processing

5 years ago

First of all, thanks for making this mod because it contains exactly what I wanted to change about AngelBobs, and you really nailed it with both your mods.

Because you remove the beacons in the modules.lua file and remove the electronics assembling machines in the assembly.lua file and don't load either when Circuit Processing is present, the result is that MK2/MK3 beacons and electronics assembling machines are enabled when playing with Circuit Processing. I'm not really sure if this is intended, but I don't believe so.

5 years ago

Hm... true. Will change that.

5 years ago

I guess you're not playing with the modpack on the github? Or you are but you're adding mods? Tell me if you find any more incompatibilities and I'll fix them. This is my first modding forray so some of the older code is bad while I'm getting better with actually doing things properly.

5 years ago

Just checked into my code and infact Electronic assemblers aren't a hard disable. When changing mods around you must've set the default setting of electronics assemblers to true within the bobs assembly setting. I've left that part up to the user on whether they want them although my modpack removes them by default.

5 years ago

I was not using the modpack on github, that is correct. I added this to my personal collection of mods and the above is what happened.

5 years ago

It should be fixed now.

New response