O-Sushi-mod

by die_8_

Add sushi system.(The concept of hunger is added.)

Tweaks
6 years ago

i Can the Hunger Element Be Toggled Off?

6 years ago

Topic...
Regards,
~B

6 years ago

It implemented by update.

6 years ago

Thxs!

6 years ago

Got this, when going in with Boolean for hunger set to false.

O-Sushi-mod/control.lua:1: O-Sushi-mod/config.lua:1: unexpected symbol near char(239)

6 years ago

Might be a Unicode issue....

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Re-downloading and leaving it all alone to make sure that my change didn't mess up the mod.

6 years ago

Thanks again for implementing this. Your coding is nice. I'm surprised that you don't simply add a toggle GUI.

6 years ago

Seems to work fine with the Boolean left as "true". Can you try it and see if you can reduplicate the error when setting it to "false"?

6 years ago

Please open config.lua in UTF-8 which does not have BOM and edit it.
If you change from true to false, the GUI will remain at first.
However, internally it does not calculate hunger.
It is a specification that the GUI is destroyed at the same time as taking action that decreases
hunger.

6 years ago

Because config.lua contains multi-byte characters, editing with an editor that does not support multibyte display may cause unintended results depending on how you edit it.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Yep, I used Notepad. I'll use textpad++ and try a bit later. Will report back.

6 years ago

Works Great! Thanks again for adding the Boolean!
Regards,
~B

6 years ago

Does the assembler set to turning mysterious raw fish simply trash the fish because I see the output set to 0.0.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Since it will become impossible to acquire achievement "So long and thanks for all the fish", I am taking measures for that.
I add a recipe that can get raw fish at 1/1000.
It is a guarantee for the person who absolutely want to acquire the achievement.

6 years ago

I've been asked a question to ask YOU: Could you implement the concept of "sleep"?
~B

6 years ago

We will consider it.

However, it may take time to implement the specification / balance adjustment, etc., and it may not be possible to implement it.

6 years ago

Roger that!

New response