Radiation protection suit
Reduce radiation damage by about 90%. Good resistance against poison and acid.
Extinguish fires and remove permanent radiation. Use decontamination foam as ammo for the flamethrower.
Automatically switch heat flow, distribute heat of reactors in a controlled way.
Experimental: Underground heat pipe
Construct an underground heat pipe network for heat distribution and connect reactors for the neighbour bonus. This feature is still under development. Due to various issues we currently don't recommend using this feature in production.
- radiation protection suit: enable/disable (as boolean); default: on
- decontamination foam: enable/disable (as boolean); default: on
- heat-switch: enable/disable (as boolean); default: off
- heat-switch update rate: 60 (as ticks); default: 60
- underground heat-pipe: enable/disable (as boolean); default: off
- Realistic Reactors >= 4.0.0 with 1.3.0 mod version onwards
- Realistic Reactors <= 3.0.0 with up to 1.2.0 mod version
- Flammable Oils Updated with 1.3.0 mod version onwards
- Flammable Oils QUICKFIX
- Realistic Reactors - Utilities with legacy migration support, see «FAQ»
- underground heat-pipe is currently in development and not recommended for production use
- the graphic for the underground heat-pipe is a placeholder, we're looking for a graphics guru who is willing to help us
We haven't discover any incompatibilities with other mods to date. Please report on the mod page discussion if any incompatibilities are discovered.
The mod ‹Nuclear Operators Utilities› was made by max2344, OwnlyMe and others, published under the MIT license.
Original idea and implementation by OwnlyMe, IngoKnieto for Realistic Reactors.
The information on this mod page represents the state of the current release and might be updated without prior notification or public announcement. Please refer to the «Documentation» section of this page for details.