Nuclear Fission Armor

by Rhaane

Higher tier armor fused with nuclear power, 12x12 grid and +40 inventory slots. Crafted in a centrifuge!

Content
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Armor

i I updated this for 0.16, plus added MK2 & fixed sprite model

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Rhaane hasn't been active for awhile, so I decided to update this to 0.16. In the process I changed how a few things work, added a very late game MK2 version, and also fixed the sprite model. I kept the original creators name in the author credits.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Finally got around to more Factorio. Looking at your version of the mod the recipe is pretty streamlined as it only requires mk2 power + uranium. I've updated mine as the original spirit was not be not so easy to get. We should carry on with the 2 separate ones as some people want things differently and you have the next version which is overpowered in my opinion but again some people like that. I did the art but it wasn't exactly hard to color the mk2 files =) I see you had the lines to have the char animate mk2 power instead of whatever default junk I had. Looking at animation stuff is making my head hurt. I can't put together exactly what makes it grab certain player animation files for specific equipt armors.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

I honestly don't know what makes the sprite model fix work either. I found the code in another mod.

My coding knowledge is very limited so I'm going to discontinue mine. Like you said it was a bit overpowered and other armor mods have updated for the people who prefer OP setups. Sadly the mod portal doesn't let you delete stuff yet, but I renamed it so you can change your title back to just "Nuclear Fission Armor" if you want.

6 years ago

Cool thanks. Dont blame you for doing whatever after 7 month hiatus. Appreciate it. I underestimated anyone actually using this stuff and did it for fun. I should of at least paid attention.

New response