Noxys Waterfill

by _Noxy_

Various placeable waters. Very configurable.

Utilities
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Deep Water same texture as normal water

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I can't tell the difference between deep water and normal water in a mix of water. Its a little annoying, and the deep water placement killed me instantly due to my settings of unwalkable when I accidentally placed one slightly under myself. Was hoping the devs, or even you, might have figured out a way to make a safety thing to stop that from happening.

3 years ago

In the past I wasn't able to make this save due to some limitations in the API when it comes to tile placement. If I have some time I can look into this again but I'm not sure if deaths like these can be prevented.

3 years ago

Well my main thing is that I can't tell the difference between the water and deep water up close. I have to zoom all the way out to be able to slightly see it.

3 years ago

I don't really touch the textures at all aside from the item icons. I could probably make those more distinguishable but beyond that I don't really want to touch the vanilla textures.

3 years ago

Hmm. Well the icons would be nice to be able to see the difference between them. I kept accidentally placing down my deep water ones when I had both water and deep water in my inventory.

Perhaps instead of having the ground around a tiny hole of water, just use the water's texture, while making the deep water ones darker than the normal variant. If I had a good example ready for you I'd present that but I don't right now.

New response