Noxys Waterfill

by _Noxy_

Various placeable waters. Very configurable.

Utilities
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Green water recipe not available after changing settings

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Steps to reproduce:
1. Disable green water
2. Load unmoded the game
3. Research the technology
4. Save the game
5. Enable green water
6. Load the game saved in point 4.

Expected: green water can be crafted
Actual: recipes don't show up

I am assuming that if I disabled the mod, saved-loaded the game (to force removal of waterfill related content) and then enabled the mod again, this would allow me to research the technology again which would unlock green water.

5 years ago

PS I think the same goes for other settings, such as amount of items crafted

5 years ago

The green water recipe requires green water to be actually available in the game. By default alien biomes disables green water. Are you using that or any other mod that might disable green water.

5 years ago

Not using Alien Biomes mod.

I have just started the sandbox scenario, with all tech discovered, and I can see green water recipes. I think that proves that no other mod I installed interacts with it.

4 years ago

yeah green water has not been working since the update of the base game several months ago. would be nice to have green water again :)

4 years ago

Green water is working as expected in my tests in 0.17.69. I'll see if I can add a migration script that would catch all the weird edge cases that happen when you mess with the settings across saves with stuff already unlocked.

4 years ago

I just checked there already is a migration script that checks if stuff should be enabled or not so it should work jut fine already. Do you have any other mods that may change the recipes or technology @jarcionek?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hi Noxy,

Sorry, but this is 6 months old. I don't play Factorio anymore.

Best wishes,
Jarcionek

New response