Noxys Trees

by _Noxy_

Makes the trees spread slowly but also die off with certain condition. Made to be performant and multiplayer friendly. Very configurable.

5 months ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Trees dying over blueprints

4 years ago

Thank you for your great mod!

In polluted areas, when it takes a long time before the bots come and start building the elements, I had some trees dying over the blueprints locations and the bots got stuck trying to place an element while the dead tree was not marked for removal.
This is solved by manually removing the dead trees or cut and pasting the blueprint.
I think I don't have other mods affecting trees and this didn't happen before I installed this mod.

4 years ago

This is a known issue but I don't really have a solution for it that won't impact performance.

This issue is fairly rare and once you know about it can be easily avoided by either clearing out trees before placing blueprints that will take a long time to build or placing blueprints that build reasonably quickly.

I'l look into it once again but as mentioned before trying to resolve this may be fairly performance intense and may not be worth the performance penalty for this fairly rare case.

New response