Noxys Trees

by _Noxy_

Makes the trees spread slowly but also die off with certain condition. Made to be performant and multiplayer friendly. Very configurable.

5 months ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Do trees get destroyed or do they 'die'?

4 years ago

Do trees get completely removed from the map or do they 'die' (loose leaves)? I am making a mod that degrades tiles based on pollution and I want to remove trees that are over a certain pollution limit and 'dead' for some time. If your mod destroys trees in a similar way I will just put Recommended mod : link in the description.

4 years ago

There are multiple stages in my mod. It turns trees into a dead tree variant first before eventually completely removing the tree leaving only the stump (which will fade away as per vanilla). However if pollution levels get low enough for trees to start growing again a "dead" tree can revive into a normal tree (However this is fairly rare since pollution hardly ever goes down enough).

4 years ago

This is exactly what I wanted to do. I am currently working on regrowing grass if pollution is low enough and I will probably adjust the values at which tiles degrade to be similar to yours, so this could make a very good mod combination.

New response