Noxys Trees

by _Noxy_

Makes the trees spread slowly but also die off with certain condition. Made to be performant and multiplayer friendly. Very configurable.

5 months ago
0.15 - 1.1

i Request for better explaining what the mod does and the mechanics behind the cover

6 years ago

The mod seems interesting, however, the description is scarce. While the goals are more or less clear, how they are achieved is less clear. The picture shows lots of settings, how do they come into play is not quite clear though. It would be nice if those mechanics were explained in the mod page. The readme file is even less informative, seems more targeted toward GitHub page.

6 years ago

Most if not all of the settings have descriptions when you hover over them in game. These are probably already too descriptive as they talk about internal calculations and such.

The readme is indeed mostly only to stop github from nagging for a readme.

For the rest I don't know how useful it would be to add even more information as that information would need to dive deep into the algorithms to explain what is going on.

Aside from just copying the setting descriptions to the mod page I'm not sure what I should make more descriptive since for me everything is already clear. So if you have more specific questions or can guide me towards making things more clear for people who didn't write this mod I would appreciate it.

6 years ago

I think copy pasting the descriptions from the setting descriptions into the README would be very useful, simply because it would be something for people to look at before installing the mod to get a move complete understanding.

6 years ago

As you wished I've now added a little more description about the settings on the readme and portal page.

New response