- Switched to using resource.deplete(). Should interact better with any mods that count on resource depleted events.
- Fixed case where the mod could attempt to spawn zero ores, leading to an error
- Switched to item stack spill: Should be more performant and more satisfying to watch.
- Updated for Factorio 0.18
- Added support for built by script and revived by script events.
Date: 3. 5. 2019
- Updated for 0.17
Date: 25. 10. 2018
- Fixed a crash when a roboport runs out of ore to mine introduced by yesterday's update.
Date: 24. 10. 2018
- Added mod setting to turn mining on/off easily. Replaces the command which required replacing roboports (or toggling construction range) to turn it back on.
- Some performance tweaks, should perform better with very large numbers of bots.
- Productivity is now properly accounted for in production stats.
Date: 18. 2. 2018
- Fixed case where items were created caster than the game would assign bots to pick them up. Now the mod raises the maximum construction job rate to keep up.
- Fixed a divide by 0 error when mining before any levels of productivity had been researched.
- Productivity was being incorrectly used to deduct ore, causing ore to deplete much faster than intended.
Date: 23. 1. 2017
- Tweaked how productivity is handled to match Peppermint Mining (productivity now slows depletion rather than mines more)
- Fixed a bug with ores with variable outputs (e.g. Hard Crafting)
Date: 24. 12. 2017
- Performance greatly improved.
- Mining will perform faster around low-size resource patches.
- Adding settings for using construction radius if desired.
- Mining now adds output to production stats.
- Changed mining to no longer use worker_cargo_storage_bonus. It was too OP. (Can be re-enabled with an edit, but it's not a setting)
Date: 15. 12. 2017
- Added command /nougat to toggle Nougat Mining off or on. When toggled off, all roboports placed by the player will no longer create mining jobs. When toggled on, players must remove and replace roboports to make them start mining again. This toggle happens on a per-player basis.
- Updated for Factorio v0.16
- Robots use worker_cargo_storage_bonus for faster mining.