Nihilistzsche_FishFarm

The fish farm from Darkstar Utilities (fixed) standalone

Utilities
1 year, 3 months ago

b Can't Enable

1 year, 9 months ago

When I try to enable it the game reports that Recipe-Category "Bioprocessing" doesn't exist, so it fails.

1 year, 9 months ago

Do you have Krastorio2 installed?

1 year, 9 months ago
(updated 1 year, 9 months ago)

I don't, but it's down as optional. Do I need it enabled or just installed?

1 year, 9 months ago

No it should not be using that if you're not, so I was just checking, I'll check this out in a bit and have an update out later today.

1 year, 9 months ago

Gotcha, thanks much.

1 year, 9 months ago

I found the issue and have pushed an update that should fix it. You do need another mod that adds glass this mod doesnt add it itself and thats not communicated correctly yet, I will fix that as soon as I am able, my dev environment is degraded right now and Im not quite sure when it will be up again.

1 year, 9 months ago

Yep, I was just about to report that it's now giving a very different error, but that does make sense.

1 year, 9 months ago

When trying to install this mod without Krastorio installed gives me the message "Error in assignID: item with name 'glass' does not exist. not sure if this is related to the above issue but...

1 year, 9 months ago

It is, as said you need some mod that adds glass. Any of the compatible mods listed on the Science Bottles mod page should work.

1 year, 6 months ago

I have went and made another fork of this mod that doesn't need Krastorio2 but can work with Krastorio2. My Mod

1 year, 6 months ago

I have went and made another fork of this mod that doesn't need Krastorio2 but can work with Krastorio2. My Mod

I have also tagged your mod

1 year, 4 months ago

My dev environment has finally repaired itself, so Im able to update this one as well if youd like me to merge your changes here, Im more than open to do that. For curiosity sake, in April this year my server container's hard drive due to my own error was powered off during a write, causing the stored file offsets to not match and I was unable to mount the containers which power all of my network level services like DNS, LDAP, Kerberos, host my ssh keys, and so on. I started a "rebuild from scratch" process that I did not know would take 7 months to finish, but did, and thankfully worked, so Im back to a spot where I can work on things again.

1 year, 4 months ago

Yeah, that is fine. You will have to rewrite the recipe prototype to not include glass.

1 year, 4 months ago

I have created a pull request to merge my commits into your mod. I have not updated the README.

1 year, 4 months ago

Or the info.json

1 year, 4 months ago

0.0.4 contains FIRE153 changes, slightly modified to more closely match my coding style, but glass is now an optional ingredient only added if Krastorio2 or AAI Industry is also enabled.

1 year, 4 months ago
(updated 1 year, 4 months ago)

Ok, thanks I have linked my mod to your mod. I have kept it undepriceated as I may go on to further update it into something more.

1 year, 4 months ago

0.0.4 contains FIRE153 changes, slightly modified to more closely match my coding style, but glass is now an optional ingredient only added if Krastorio2 or AAI Industry is also enabled.

Yeah, I very crudely updated it but just enough to where it worked.

New response