New Islands

Proof of concept: new terrain generation, more rivers and islands between them.

4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18

g Canal Builder

5 years ago

The mod is not compatible with Canal Builder. mod generates "ford tiles", which is incompatible with vanilla deep water. If you use Canal Builder, only the water at the spawn site works correctly. Is it possible to do just the generation of standard deep water.

5 years ago

Ok, but for new maps only, then nothing goes wrong.

5 years ago

Should we install your mod first, then canal builder?

5 years ago

You can always install all mods together, if you get no error message, then all of them work nice and smooth.
This version 0.1.0 has no ford tiles anymore, but water and deepwater.

5 years ago

The problem I had was walking over deep water changed to normal speed, and didn't block your path.

I will test tomorrow though to check.

5 years ago

I had a somewhat different problem. I was unable to place water pumps when I had both canal builder and New Islands. Disabling New Islands after generation allows me to place offshore water pumps again.

5 years ago

Thanks, fixed.

5 years ago

I am experiencing the same problem. I can walk on deep water with no reduction in speed. I am also using canal builder (as well as other mods)

5 years ago

I have tested with newest versions: New Islands [0.1.1] and Canal Builder [0.0.6] and all stuff goes good. I can go through shallow water and I can't going by deep water. Tested without another mods.

New response