Nanobots: Early Bots

by Nexela

Early ghost building robots, A special nanobot gun automaticly revives blueprint ghosts near you if you have the items in your inventory. Also reprograms personal construction bots to deconstruct items on ground.

Tweaks
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

b Big lag with interface

1 year, 10 months ago
(updated 1 year, 10 months ago)

Hi,
ive found out about the interface for the logistics, works perfectly, but problem is i have a very large network, so the game just "pauses" for 10 sec or something like that everytime it runs. (i9900k OC 5GHZ)

Would it possible to optimize it? Like only run on X roboports at the same time?

Ive enabled tree and pickup.

1 year, 10 months ago

This is problem with bigger networks ATM I am working on it in my free time though!

1 year, 4 months ago

thanks

1 year, 3 months ago

Hi, I am having this issue as of today, i am starting a brand new game and they take forever to do anything and when they do, its very little. I've reinstalled game and mods and cleared all other saves and disabled steam cloud sync. Not sure if its the same issue since my game doesn't freeze or drop fps/ups at all, just super slow to react. Id say like almost 30s.

Thanks for any help.
Love the Mod and cant really play with out now.

1 year, 1 month ago

dont know what you mean, if it takes long to recognize things to do, thats good for performance.

Do you have 60fps?

New response