Nanobots: Early Bots

by Nexela

Early ghost building robots, A special nanobot gun automaticly revives blueprint ghosts near you if you have the items in your inventory. Also reprograms personal construction bots to deconstruct items on ground.

Tweaks
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

g This Mod Is Extremly Overpowred

2 years ago

This is a warning to me, but in the past. To you in the now. This mod is EXTREMELY overpowered. These are construction bots that don't consume power, don't need to return to you with cargo or don't even take cargo from you. They are basically a projectile that just instantly builds or deconstructs things around you.

While there is a "range" that you must be in to trigger them once they start they will keep going for a few seconds no matter the range. If you are in a driving a car, for example, they will just keep "working" for a few seconds, even tho you can't even see what they are building. They are cheap to unlock. They have cheap tech upgrades. They cost basically nothing. The nano-bot charges might as well be free for all they cost.

Unlocking the personal roboport you will realize just how much worse it is compared to this item that I had all this time. It really ruined by progression because unlocking construction bots should be a great and exciting moment. Instead it's just disappointment. Disappointment because you have basically been cheating. That's how strong this is compared to vanilla construction bots.

Of course I have myself to blame only, and not the mod. I can't save myself, but maybe I can save you.

2 years ago

Sure, but for someone who has been through the routine of setting up smelting arrays and whatnot, I'd rather use this method instead of clicking thousands of times for every single building.

2 years ago

It is very hard to find a good balance between too easy and too hard, as Cassian stated nanobots is geared more towards people who have already set up everything a thousand times by hand. I am open to ideas to make it progressively harder-ish though.

New response