Nanobots: Early Bots

by Nexela

Early ghost building robots, A special nanobot gun automaticly revives blueprint ghosts near you if you have the items in your inventory. Also reprograms personal construction bots to deconstruct items on ground.

Tweaks
1 year, 11 months ago
0.14 - 1.1

g Which explosives can be used to allow nanobots to blow up cliffs

2 years ago

Hi,

I cannot figure out how to make nanobots blow up cliffs. I've researched the tech, but nothing is happening. Which explosives do I need in my inventory, is there a list somewhere? I found this in the changelog:

Version: 3.2.10
Date: 2020-09-27
Changes:
- More explody type items are used for nanobot cliff explosives.

Thanks,
Lens

2 years ago

Almost any explosive can be used to blow up cliffs. The amount of explosives is variable and must be in the inventory also cliffs must be marked for deconstruction. Let me know if you still can't get it to work

2 years ago

I'm doing Angel's and Bob's so it's quite a struggle to get regular explosives. I tried crafting grenades but they don't seem to do the trick.

Will let you know whether regular explosives work when I unlock them.

2 years ago

local explosives = { {name = 'cliff-explosives', count = 1}, {name = 'explosives', count = 10}, {name = 'explosive-rocket', count = 4}, {name = 'explosive-cannon-shell', count = 4}, {name = 'cluster-grenade', count = 2}, {name = 'grenade', count = 14}, {name = 'land-mine', count = 5}, {name = 'artillery-shell', count = 1}}

2 years ago

Thanks Nexela. Turns out 10 of them was not enough :) Time to automate some grenades.

2 years ago

Could you add it to description?

2 years ago

Also, for some reason, the nanobots don't trigger as long as i have my Starter Armor equipped

2 years ago

@emp_zealoth, that's a mod setting under map.

New response