Nanobots: Early Bots

by Nexela

Early ghost building robots, A special nanobot gun automaticly revives blueprint ghosts near you if you have the items in your inventory. Also reprograms personal construction bots to deconstruct items on ground.

Tweaks
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

i Automatic Item Retriever to work for Spidertron?

3 years ago

I tested it and it does not work that way? How hard would this be to mod? Could we please get an update or does anyone know how I can make a version that can do this with little modding experience? lol

Basically I want to be able to put drones, personal roboport and equip this chip to a Spidertron and remote it around.

3 years ago

That shouldn't be too hard to add actually. I'll see what I can do this weekend

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Thanks and good luck. Keep in mind I also use Modded Spidertrons? And mods that add grids to like all vehicles which are popular so if possible letting any vehicle accept this would be neat. But I will take whatever you can do. Thanks.

Specifically these are the two mods I use that are related to this.

1. Vehicle Grid.

2. Spidertron Extended.

Again I don't know how much extra work is needed to have it work with mods like theses etc.

1 year, 4 months ago

With Vehicle Grid + AAI Programmable Vehicles, you'd have to poll around every character on the map, whether or not there is a player associated with it. Spidertrons are in some odd in-between space.

New response