Nanobots: Early Bots

by Nexela

Early ghost building robots, A special nanobot gun automaticly revives blueprint ghosts near you if you have the items in your inventory. Also reprograms personal construction bots to deconstruct items on ground.

Tweaks
2 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

i wishlist: split the "item collection" and roboport interface objects to a separate mod

4 years ago

G'day. Nanobots are a cool idea, and I like the implementation, but I found they don't quite fit with what I want the game to be. Personal taste and all that: I'm super-glad to have tried them, and if I wanted super-early construction bots I'd totally pick this of any of the options.

The one thing I absolutely can't live without, though, is the "item collector" equipment: that is so much the best thing in the world, and it totally should be 100 percent in base game.

Anyway, would you consider separating that, and the associated components (ie, the interface to let logistic networks do the same) into a separate mod? Of course, absolutely no obligation or anything, and either way, thank you so much for building this!

4 years ago

I, too, would love to have the equipment items separate from the base mod for the same reasons. I don't really want early game bots, but I very much love the equipment for mid/late game.

4 years ago

Another idea and possibly easy would be to put in a setting to disable the early game nanobots?

4 years ago

I will take all of this into consideration

4 years ago

If this were a vote, I'd vote for it as well. Alas, thanks for considering it :)

New response