NPUtils_LITEv2

by MdRuz

so called completory, all in one, addition for those playing with big mods. Choose from these features: Belts, different purpose assemblers, furnaces, late game machinery, modules, trains, powerful lamp, inventory size, running speed, oil machines and oil power generation, seed growing, land water pump, optional 2x,3x ore chain. and much much more! all that, in one, sorted and separated tab.

1 year, 9 months ago

g Hanging up supply chests

2 years ago

Does anyone else have a problem of request supply chests being full but still thinking it is empty? I'm having to grab it's contents and just drop it right back in to restart it it feeding factories with inserters.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Could you post your save file?
My mod doesn't change any of the logic of request chests. it does not seem to happen for me, would need your save file to see whats wrong.

2 years ago

I can send it via email but I don't have a dropbox type account to place it on. Last I looked it is about 25 megs or so. If you want to send me a disposable email to send it to just send it in a private msg so you don't get a ton of crap.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I don't think it is your mod. I've looked a little more and it's the inserters that think the chest it empty when they're not. It could just be that I forgot to turn off the two factories making my level 3 supply bots. I turned them off when I came home today and now have 55469.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

you can send an attachment file on the forum
my name there is 'heloo22', feel free to send me pm there
or you can share it via a post on here: https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=190&t=95748

edit ok no problem then

2 years ago

I had to send it via a post on the forum. It won't let me pm you. (We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use this feature.) Yea the site spells authorized with an s. Could be correct for another country for all I know though.

New response