NPUtils

by kaueNP

A huge expansion to Factorio with new machines,generators,solar panels,boilers,energy accumulators,turrets,electric poles,pipes,roboport,robots,logistic chests,beacon,cars,walls,components.....You will find a bunch of new stuffs in NPU mods to increase your gameplay

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

b fixing inventory built items

6 years ago

There is a problem where the recipes do not show all the raw required for the item, for example I will try to queue up a Electric Gatling turret, and it will say I have all my raw resources but says I am missing and advanced machine case, and a high capacitor, but what I am really missing is 5 red circuits, they are part of the recipes but not shown as raw.
\

One other issue can there be a research or something added to increase the charge time of the Gatling guns, they very quickly use all their stored energy and then sit there empty while the walls get chewed on.

Thanks

Cagorathe

6 years ago

about your problem recipe I dont know how fix that,and maybe its a vanilla issue,like if I need a Reinforced Carbon Plate but dont have coal in my inventory factorio will tell me I dont have the ingredients,even I have Pure Carbon and Clean Carbon in inventory,

abd about turret,in this update I increased power usage but forgot increase power input flow,sorry about that
but you can easy fix that yourself,go inside mod folder,prototypes,war and enter in n-electric-turret,go to n_electric_gatling_turret,energy_source and increase input flow limit ;) until I realease a new update

New response