NPUtils

by kaueNP

A huge expansion to Factorio with new machines,generators,solar panels,boilers,energy accumulators,turrets,electric poles,pipes,roboport,robots,logistic chests,beacon,cars,walls,components.....You will find a bunch of new stuffs in NPU mods to increase your gameplay

Overhaul
3 years ago
0.14 - 1.1

g feature list?

7 years ago

Anyone have a list of what this mod adds? mainly in the power generation options, anythign we haven't seen before?

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Played around with it for a couple hours and it's not bad. It has two new water boilers, one the same size as the vanilla one, and a 3x3 monster that I think you only need one of for max heat. It adds a type of currency in the form of "diamonds" that you can make with coal, or sell things for. You can refine raw ores for more output. Some badass looking caps and solar panels. It also has a 2x3 steam turbine that puts out 2.8 MW using two of those giant boilers, they are amazing when they are running of processed carbon coal.

7 years ago

Hooow!thanks mraider94 for this!I really like know that you say"it's not bad" in 1.6 update I put more cool stuffs(I guess)

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

I was referring to the "anythign we haven't seen before" part.

I actually really like your mod.

Edit:Tried out the new farm and steam gen. REALLY cool

7 years ago

Thanks again!In update 1.8 have cool new stuffs(I quess)I'm really happy to know that you like my mod

New response