All kinds of things

by Keysivi

A mod where I plan to add my own developments and converted objects from other mods

Content
8 months ago
Combat

i Separate mods pls

8 months ago

Or create addon with optional dependencies instead of fork.

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

This is not a fork. I misunderstood the description in the title. So the text will be corrected

This is a separate mod in which I collected, remade and rebalanced objects from other mods. It created its own file structure, replaced part of the graphics and code.

I made it for personal use. Since there were too many changes that it would be possible to get by with a regular add-on mod.

I, unfortunately, do not have enough free time to seriously engage in modding. I made this mod for about six months. Therefore, it is problematic for me to fulfill your request.

I do not limit anyone in the use of this mod, and my own developments.

You can create your own fork of this mod, or create your own mod with any object from it.

All objects are made in separate blocks. You can simply delete the corresponding file folders and/or remove links in data.lua

p.s.
If we are talking about dependencies on "bztungsten", "bzgas" - I, if possible, will try to make them optional

8 months ago

I changed the tungsten spike recipe and made the dependencies optional.

The only nuance In tungsten spikes, the recipe is no longer tungsten with phenol, but steel beams, sulfur and uranium ore

New response