Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 1.1
Combat

i Impact sound

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

pls, some gas whistling.

Also, it actually pretty useless against behemots, even if you somehow can manage to hit them, they not leaving cloud, cloud not leaving them and there is a plenty of clouds to stack their dps - still not enough efficient, but it soooooo late game technology and it will be faced against behemots. Good idea, but i cannot find any usefulness (same for vanilla artillery)

5 years ago

But gas is a silent killer, I think a sound would not be realistic...

Regarding the use against behemots you're probably right. Currently the damage is balanced for small, medium and big biters. Maybe I'll add research to increase it in the next version.

If you want you can increase the damage in the data.lua file in line 174:
target_effects =
{
type = "damage",
damage = { amount = 20, type = "poison"}
}

5 years ago

thanks

5 years ago

btw i also mean - there is no shell impact sound too. Big bang when artillery shot and then complete silence after, even original sound removed/not playing

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Not sure what you are doing STANDING NEXT TO AN EXPLODING TOXIC GAS GRENADE, but you are right, there's no explosion sound ;)

Fixed in v 1.0.3.

5 years ago

oh thank you very much, also, i found best usage for this mod with "Worm Attack" cause several reasons:
1st is worms has been autotargeted by artillery cause they are a "structure"
2nd they cannot move, so poison cloud will affect them a pretty decent ammount of time untill wind blows it away
3rd when worm unburrow they usually demolish nice little chunk of players buildings, so there is no danger for your own base from artillery auto fire
4th is the new T4 behemoth and T5 colossal worms - they have HUGE health pool and most important VERY tough skin (resistances) with exception of poison damage resist! 7500hp (by default) can be withered with decend speed if you have multiple artillery guns in range, so even 20dmg is enough, i guess

New response