Mushroom Cloud

by Arcitos

Better nuke graphics, light effects and sounds. Supports many other mods, including Krastorio 2

Tweaks
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Plans for Factorio 1.1 - I miss the echoing thunder :-/

3 years ago

Hey,

So I and my friends really loved this mod and played with it back in the 0.18/1.0 days. Many thanks. But we're on 1.1 now.

I know Factorio 1.0 improved the nuke graphics, but we still miss the nice doomsday-like echoing booms that thundered across the map when using a train full of atomic artillery shells. Now I'm no longer able to feel nearly as much like a maniacal monster when launching a massive atomic strike...

It's a real problem.

Anyway, in all seriousness:

1. what are your plans regarding support for 1.1?

2. If not planning to port to 1.1, would you have any objection to me forking your mod to incorporate the thundering sounds of nukes only? Or forking the entire thing and maintaining it?

Just let me know :-)

Best regards,
Aaron

3 years ago

If you do intend to maintain it and just haven't had time yet, happy to also raise PRs. I kinda suck at mod development but I do at least maintain one of my own mods so I know the basics.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Heads up for anyone sharing the same issue :-P

This temporarily exists:

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/MushroomCloud-patched

2 years ago

Hi aaron311,

i'm sorry for the long time without updates. Thank you very much for your efforts! I will need some time to get back into modding, but I will try.

Thank you for your patience.
Arcitos

2 years ago

Hey man, no worries :-)

New response