Mushroom Cloud

by Arcitos

Better nuke graphics, light effects and sounds. Supports many other mods, including Krastorio 2

Tweaks
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

i Port to 1.1

3 years ago

This mod appears to work in Factorio 1.1 with nothing more than a version change, are you planning to keep it maintained, or are you dropping it now that the new nuke graphics are in the game?
If you are dropping it, I would be happy to pick it up, to keep it working. I can't do anything like graphic design, so I wouldn't be able to add anything much, but I could keep it working with updates to Factorio. I don't want to put any pressure on you to drop it, and if you are still working on it then that's great, but if you aren't then I would really like to see it still working in the new update.
I have a mod which really needs the bigger nuke animations, as the base-game ones really don't work beyond very small nukes.
Either way, I also wanted to thank you for making this mod, it really does make nukes feel so powerful.

3 years ago

As a side note on this, I plan to use the graphics, sounds (and actually almost everything) from this mod in my next update to my mod, as it gives me lots more freedom with sound ranges etc.
I am making sure that I give all credit to you, and am putting all your code etc. in a sub-folder, with a text file explaining this, and I will link your mod in the description from mine.
I just wanted to make you aware that I was doing this, so it wouldn't be a shock. I kind of feel bad about doing this, but it's the only way I can have enough freedom to do what I want.
Thanks

2 years ago

Just checked it, your mod looks fantastic!

Nice to see that the assets of this mod helped you building yours! And thank you for noticing and crediting me. Keep up the good work!

2 years ago

Glad you like it!

New response