More Long Inserters

Adds more long inserters to the game, similar to the fast/filter/stack inserters.

Content
3 years ago
Logistics

i Colours

3 years ago

Hello - thank you for this mod. I am definitely enjoying it! What I like the most is that your new inserters are a new, unique color so please keep it this way and select new colors for the others when you add them. Other mods I've tried split them in half using half red half something else which looks horrible! My suggestion would be to try dull down the brightness a little so it looks a little more natural. Orange / Black / Silver or Grey would be other colors to think about too!

3 years ago

Hello there! So glad to hear you are enjoying my mod, and thank you for the suggestion! I agree that the pink is very bright, but I'm glad that the unique color was something that stood out to you. As I said in the desc., the graphics are less than what I'd like them to be, primarily because I don't have much experience. I do plan to update the mod soon(ish) to fix them a bit, and will definitely take this suggestion to heart! I also appreciate the other color options, because it took a while of thought just to find one good color lol. Continue to enjoy the mod, and happy expanding!

New response