|Created:||1 year, 2 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.1.5 (1 year, 28 days ago)|
I felt as though sending a satellite to space which materialised science packs out of nowhere made no sense which inspired me to make this mod.
This mod instead makes it so that you send a space drill (new item) into space which then (in theory) gathers moon rock for you. This moon rock is then used in the new recipe for space science.
I would like to thank emptyrivers, GalactusX31 and Lovely_Santa for helping me to write the code for this mod.
I would like to thank my friend Waya for doing the graphics.
- Good-ish Graphics
- New Technology: Rocket Silo 2
- New Item: Space Drill Mk 1 (unlocked with normal silo research)
- New item: Space Drill Mk 2 (twice the yield of the original and unlocked with the new research)
- New recipe: Space science now uses two moon rock to craft two space science packs (due to added complexity and the fact that all other sciences can be prod moduled now so can the space packs)
- The option to mine cheese instead of rock from the moon
- updated the graphics to some much better ones :P
- added in an option to make it so that you are "mining" cheese from the moon instead
- fixed low res research
- reduced the cost of a space drill mk 2
- fixed loading issue
- fixed issue with new research name and description
- fixed being able to craft all new recipes from the start of a game
- added space drill mk 2
- better graphics (the current ones were made in piskel :P) - will need help
- a new plate for new items like pickaxe (tell me your thoughts)
- making processing for moon rock to the right amount
- changing the drills to slowly accumulate space rock over time with the more you have increased the speed (and having mining productivity also influence this - will need help
- if you delete the orbital ion cannon mod and then proceed to launch a rocket it crashes your game