Mixed Modules

Mix all different modules. Mix 3 into one . Mix 2 into 1. Some of them have productivity module limitation

Content
5 years ago
0.16 - 0.17
Manufacturing

g Nice idea!

6 years ago

I didnt tested this yet... but the idea is pretty cool tbh!
But for balancing issues ... wouldnt it affect ?
How about creating a 3 new modules? like those normal 3 ones as 2 instead ?
1 Speed + 1 Productive = Turbo Productivity Module
1 Green + 1 Productive = Eco Productivity Module
1 Green + 1 Speed = Eco Module... (like, its eco as green without speed penalty?)
W/e is an idea still the 3 into 1 module could be the last and the best one =P those 3 seems too powerful ofc good to end game
Ps.. im noob and never launched a rocket once XD

6 years ago

Man!! Great idea!!
I will try to do it now!! :) mixed all of them!

6 years ago

Done!! :) See if its ok!

6 years ago

lamp181, go launch some rockets, man! send some fish into space (seriously. do it)

6 years ago

i can't... seems i need to refactor everytime i reach a new content.. i build my first railway but than i saw the blue science was too slow to make it to the labs and was taking ages to start researching =p
the ressources gone etc etc need to refactor all the time XD
I also wanted to test out online but i have no friends who could like this game =/

6 years ago

Btw, testing out your mod and ... check again your Eco... is not economic at all =p
I mean... its good but why so good? =p
Energy consumption put 0% or -10%
And the speed ... down it to 20%? coz 50% as it is ... is almost stronger than a Ultra module =p
Also ultra module vs Turbo Module are almost the same in comparison =p
you need to put the Ultra module more tempting (which is 3x more expensive than a turbo)
Just put productivity up from 10% to 15%
And the speed from 35% to 40%
The modules eco productivity, put less productivity from 10% to 6%? so there the Ultra module and turbo module would be more tempting ... how many times you used a greeny one? is not tempting at all ... at least for me...
and if you appply the buff to ultra module change the recipe to balance the cost ...
3x eco productivity
3x turbo module
3x eco Module
So you are forced to buy the other recipes to buy the last one which supposedly is 2x stronger at least
Its amazing work here tbh.. its well done really! XD
Im just saying and i would like to know if you liked the idea still =p
If you think there is a better option you the one to chose!
Thank you very much for your listening!

6 years ago

hmm... great.. i really just mathematically sum the effects, but when i get home I will redo and test more closely. Your analysis and idea will help a lot in this. Thank you.

6 years ago

Hmmm. the recipes have to be cheaper, i think... I remove the extra chips, and let just modules.. maybe... ??

The Eco is taking 50% from of the 70% spent on speed... you sum speed +50% without 70% consumption, but 20%.. Zero consumption will be a boost.

The only difference of the Ultra to Turbo, is the consumption, one takes 3 more effectivity than other, and for this down 150% to 100% consumption

For your changes, we can maybe we should get a little out of the arithmetic, and do something bolder instead of just mix the modules...

And.. lets do it...

Eco for 0% consumption (instead of 20%) 20% Speed (instead 50%)

Ultra 15% productivity (instead of 10%) and 40% Speed (instead 35%)

Eco Productivity 6% productivity (instead of 10%)

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XFlC9bvM97E/WtE5iS8psUI/AAAAAAAAeTo/eZNWbbxnuxcpGbKA8OyoAiccqCVi7yVAQCLcBGAs/s1600/factchild4.png

Maybe later, what we can do is the 2 and 3.. like...

Eco-module-2...
Eco-module-3...

6 years ago

Perfect! really good!
I think is good !
The modules rank up is also a nice idea but you should consider.. how good can they go and out of control from vanilla =p if you do them too strong too late than is just a add to RPM's and if you do it too soon its broken mechanic =p
Just saying maybe its possible !
I'm liking it as it is! the rank up seems also a good idea! Great job here! you are good at this! the best i can do in modding is modding a mod =p creating a new one i don't but your scrap mechanic i was modding one b4 i saw your xD with a new ore but your was better and its a long story tho

6 years ago

X) GREAT!!!! Thanks... and keep suggesting.. you will be a good modder...

6 years ago

i can't even start a new mod ... how can you say i will be a good modder XD
Well modding mods is also learning =p anyway when you have sometime to chitchat if possible we chat about the mod i wanted to make from scrap ... just say
(screaming may help still i think i couldn't hear)

6 years ago

lets talk about ideas, and mod, im begining to learn how to do things.. like... trial and error.. we can speak through mail : celaquila@gmail.com :)

New response