Mining Drones improved Tech

by AivanF

I love Mining Drones mod, but the original recipe looks too imbalanced: it requires nothing but raw iron! No need to place miners & belts almost for free, with even no electricity usage! This mod fixes the balance by: 1. Adding a technology needed to be researched before you can create mining drones and depot. 2. Making the recipe harder yet customizable with startup settings. DEPRECATED: Consider updating to Mining Drones 2.0 Remastered

Tweaks
11 months ago
Mining

i Disable the Electric Miners

1 year, 3 months ago

Is this possible?
And optionally disable the burner miners to make it really hard?

11 months ago

Hi jamiech1! Sorry for the late response, I missed the notification... Hey, this sounds like an interesting idea! I believe this is quite possible, though it should be done carefully as some other mods modify usual miners and related technologies, so straight removal of them may lead to errors. Let me try!

11 months ago

Hey, I've implemented settings to disable burner/electric mining drills, as well as vanilla productivity mining research. Check out the new version 1.3.0, it also rebranded :D

9 months ago

Thanks. I have just started playing this game after several months so will have a look at this. Thanks for your time and efforts.

9 months ago

Hey, I guess you missed new fancy mod Mining Drones Remastered which has all the features of this mod and much more – check it out ^_^

7 months ago

Thanks. I'll have a look.

New response