by Klonan

Adds mining drones and mining depots

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

g Industrial revolution minding gems

3 years ago

Does anyone know how mining drones work with IR2?
I can select to mine gems, but the drones just go and mine and leave everything on the ground.
If I tell them to mine ore, they will mire the ore ok, but when they find gems, they just drop them on the ground and since the gems are in the middle of the patch, it takes forever for them to get to the gems section.

3 years ago

I have a fix ready, I am working on a big update to the mod, which makes mining gems and things work better (differently)

Can you provide your save game to help me test it?

3 years ago

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s4nb99jh5htmg0r/IR2-save.zip?dl=0

I've converted most of my mines to use IR miners, but 1 or 2 still are there.
I also have small mod that I created but all it does is change stack sizes to make transport drones work better.

3 years ago

alright the new version is out, this should be alright now,

3 years ago

Hey there! I also got this problem, and I looked at the mod version, I have the newest one, and it wont work properly. I have an IR 2 game, and i want to mine copper, and ruby. The normal copper recipe works, but when I switch to copper and ruby, it says "out of mining targets". Maybe there are other patches that are containing ruby also, or is it a mod problem? Thx anyway

3 years ago

Ok so i tested it again, and there are patches far outside of my base, that are containing ruby spots. Copper and gold also. Lets say, on a 3-4 kk patch of copper, there are 3-4 spots only that containing copper and ruby also. if I set the recipe of a Depo to Copper and Ruby, only that 3-4 drones fly out to mine. If I plop an another depo with a normal copper recipe, they mine normally, but dont mine ruby. Also the copper/ruby spots containing copper also, in a rate of 1k copper and like 30-40 ruby. That 3-4 drone, also mines the copper in them, so actually I need 10-15 minutes, to get at least 1-2 ruby. Is this normal? I thought this works something like Kovarex, that U have a chance to get copper or ruby.

3 years ago

there are specific resource patches which have the gems, this is just not understanding the way the other mod is adding the resources

New response