- Fixed base game pathfinder crashes due to drone collision mask.
- Fix error with missing attack proxy prototypes.
- Fix error with some mods with certain tint definitions.
- Drones will now have a color matching the resource they are mining.
- Fixed a desync with cyclic references and serpent serialisation.
- Added a remote interface to get the number of active drones.
- Tweaked the recipes, mining depot is a bit more expensive, drones are a bit cheaper.
- Fixed mining things when resource prototypes change to require fluid midway through mining.
- Fixed that script path requests could say "try again later" and I would just not handle it. This should fix more cases of entities being mined out of order.
- Changed the target picking logic to help prevent drones mining things out of order.
- This is also potentially a fix for some desyncs related to large lists. Serpent serialises them differently depending on length, and this fixes it (hopefully?).
- Changed the logic around when to spawn drones, so now its proportional to how full the depot is. Basically, if it is half full, it will send at most half of its drones.
- Further attempts to stop dudes getting stuck on things.
- Optimized the resource searching logic, so extreme patches won't take 5 minutes to process.
- Fix not cleaning up proxy chests used for inventory management, leading to performance drops over time.
- Fixed that natural evolution enemies would make the drones drop alien poop.
- Switch to using a corpse for the 'caution plate' sprite.
This lets the return path target an entity which has some internal engine logic to make the pathing work smoother.
- Drastically reduce cost of mining depot.
- Rebalance cost of mining drone (More plate, but less gears and sticks), and reduce recipe time.
- Fixed spazziness of drone mining resource on the deploy pad.
- Fix mining drones removing ghosts on top of the mining targets. (This needs a migration, so lots of drones will stop working briefly.)
- Make the dudes immune to belts. They kept getting stuck, and didn't add anything to the fun.
- Lowered the mining sound volume a bit.
- Fixed a startup crash due to some other mod.
- Try to stop drones suiciding so much.
- And if they do suicide, they won't make an alert...
- Fixed depleting infinite resources.
- Fixed compatibility with Unit Control.
- Fixed compatibility with PyRawOres.
- Initial release.
- Add mining drones and mining depot.
- Add mining drone speed and mining drone productivity technologies.