Adds mining drones and mining depots

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

b Problem with Alien loot Econemy

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

First off Thanks for Your Really Really Sick Mod, I LOVE IT atm am useing it every playthrouth.
Second my english knowlege is not the best but i try to explain the Bug, and so on...

If the Drone's colect Ore's and putting it into the "depot" then the "hypermodule" thats from Alien Loot Economoy" Grow's up. normaly u need to kill Aliens to get XP to level this "hypermodule" Thats definitly a bug! if u can fix that, that would be so frecking Amazing. The autor of "Alien Loot Economy" has been informed about this problem, and he tell's (wrote)
Quote :
"Interesting, it seems that the mining drone mod kills the drones on return. This is not the intended usage of this API and you should contact the author of the mining drone mod instead."

Quote end :

if its right what he mean's maybe u can fix it ;)

i am currently working as an ambassador, in order to fix this error. (my idea)

4 years ago

This needs to be fixed on the side of alien loot economy.

There are many reasons units die, not all of them should give XP.

4 years ago

maybe there is a problem with the "Killing" maybe its count in generell, alien kills or even drones.
question now, can you make it more specific?

for example, that if the drones die, that the drones NOT count as alien kill. i think thats a generell problem,
dying thing's are counted unspecifically, thats maybe the problem, maybe u can make a compatibility version... or i just need to ask the modder from alien loot. but i dont think he will find a way. because, he just said, Nope not his problem. so to speak. i dont know what the best way would be, just to fix this. i think many other user's just want a fix too ;)

4 years ago

There is nothing I can do to fix it.

New response