by Klonan

Adds mining drones and mining depots

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

b startup configuration changed

4 years ago

The mod Mining Drones (0.3.15) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Mining_Drones::on_configuration_changed
Mining_Drones/script/mining_depot.lua:30: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'unit_number' (a table value)
stack traceback:
Mining_Drones/script/mining_depot.lua:30: in function <Mining_Drones/script/mining_depot.lua:29>
(...tail calls...)
Mining_Drones/script/mining_drone.lua:455: in function 'return_to_depot'
Mining_Drones/script/mining_drone.lua:572: in function 'validate_proxy_orders'
Mining_Drones/script/mining_drone.lua:658: in function 'on_configuration_changed'
core/lualib/event_handler.lua:82: in function <core/lualib/event_handler.lua:79>

I was invited to a friends game, with different mods, so I synced the mods to download some and deactivate the mining drones mod because he did not have it in his game ( shame on him ).
after the startup I was asked to sync the startup settings also because they wer not the same, so I did.
after the startup again we played his game for a while, lalala, something, something, game crash, he went to walk the dog and I ( without restarting factorio ) went to the single player page, load game, my own game, sync mods with save, I included the checkboxes 'load after restart' and 'sync startup settings'.
after the restart I was NOT asked to sync startup settings so I thought all went well, but right after loading I got this error and was pushed to the main menu.
load game, or 'continue' both result in this error and push me back to the main menu.
I do not have a savegame.

4 years ago

Thanks, It should be fixed now

4 years ago

wow, that was fast

New response