by Klonan

Adds mining drones and mining depots

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

b Crash with upgrade planer

4 years ago

This one happened when I replaced the outputing loader (deadlocks) with the upgrade planer.

Error while running event Construction_Drones::on_ai_command_completed (ID 113)
Unknown type: false
stack traceback:
Construction_Drones/script/construction_drone.lua:1882: in function <Construction_Drones/script/construction_drone.lua:1854>
(...tail calls...)
core/lualib/event_handler.lua:44: in function <core/lualib/event_handler.lua:42>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'create_entity'
Construction_Drones/script/construction_drone.lua:1882: in function <Construction_Drones/script/construction_drone.lua:1854>
(...tail calls...)
core/lualib/event_handler.lua:44: in function <core/lualib/event_handler.lua:42>

4 years ago

Wrong mod (But I will fix it anyway)

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Wrong mod

Ah... sorry ...
... too many "drones" from Klonan... :)

BTW: I love both. I really enjoy looking how the construction drones work (beeep, boooop...) and the mining drones are also a super nice mod, and it solves a practical problem, when the mining site is completly staggered.

BTW2: Yesterday I also saw this: When I'm in map-mode and looking at a site with many construction drones, Factorio becomes really, really slow, up to 3 seconds for one frame. I think and it looks like it's a rendering problem (Mac Powerbook). Nothing which you can change within your mod, but I want to mention it anyway.

4 years ago

It is looking at nighttime? Might be because of the lights rendering

New response