Mining Drones

by Klonan

Adds mining drones and mining depots

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

i mod option for harder recipe or even research to unlock.

4 years ago

I like the mod a lot. However, it is really overpowered for being available right out of the gate. Is it possible for you to add an option to gate the mod behind mining drills or even make a more expensive recipe option? I would love to add this to my server but at the moment it seems a bit too easy for a bobs/angels run where all other miners are easily ignored for this one. Many thanks for reading this and I hope it is something you will think about adding.

4 years ago

If you do implement this, consider making it relatively easy to obtain (no more than green sci) and then adding a mod option for "Hard mode" where its unlocked later in the game.

4 years ago

I don't really want to put them behind research. The point of them it mostly an alternative to electric mining drills. If they are unlocked after any amount of research, players will already have mines set up with mining drills, and not bother using the bots.

I think they are reasonably balanced, they cost quite a lot, and don't mine all that fast without the technologies

New response