Adds mining drones and mining depots

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Mining

b Severe Stuttering

4 years ago

Sir,

There is an issue in my game with some severe stuttering. I am working to determine the mod conflict I believe to be the cause but my 2 biggest ones are Krastorio Legacy and Industrial Revolution. I checked to see how bad a UPS hit the mod was giving me and it was fairly severe, but it isn't just a UPS problem because the game is stuttering as a result. When I removed your mod the stuttering stopped. Is there someway I can send you the save or post more here than text?

4 years ago

If you send me the save with the mods installed, I can take a look at the problem

4 years ago

I uploaded screenshots to Git. What is the best way to get you the save?

4 years ago

You can use google drive or something similar

4 years ago

GIT Seemed to take it. Let me know if it didn't. PM on forums failed to upload. My Google Drive filled up I will search for an alternate in case GIT didnt work.

4 years ago

I figured out the problem,

The update I just posted should fix it,

Please let me know what number of chests it fixees (It will print to the console with the number :))

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

327231 Chests fixed. Stutter gone. Mod load decreased from 2.0 to .08.

Note: Bots on Copper deposit were still not mining the closest ore. I had to pick up the mining depot and place it down again for them to realize that ore was available. Minor issue I am sure but wanted you to be aware. At least the lag was gone.

4 years ago

Thanks for the report :)

4 years ago

Thank you for the quick fix. Sorry for all the trouble getting you the file, shouldn't have that issue again in the future.

4 years ago

I've been busily taking screenshots and trying to figure out how to post a save file because I was having the same issue. And now that I finally found the mod on the Factorio forums I read that the game developer that also wrote the mod has already fixed the problem. What a community...

My game is back to running at 60UPS after updating the mod - thank you Klonan and Novalith.

4 years ago

Great fix, thanks!
It was the same for me koker93

New response